Friday 8 April 2011

(Another) Healthy start

Last year I lost a stone and a half. Then summer came and I relaxed a bit. And a bit more. And a bit more. and then it was Christmas and ....

Well, you get the jist. It wasn't good. In January I decided to get back on the wagon. That lasted a few weeks but I just can't get into it this year. Last year it was hard but I was determined. This year...meh.

It's not even as if I don't have motivation. My brother is getting married in July. I want to find a kick-ass dress. But still I just can't be bothered.

So today I got up and took the dog for a power walk. (which reminds me...I haven't seen him since we got home...) had some fruit for breakfast and then did a half an hour of Wii Fit (burned enough calories to have a piece of toast ??) . So is today the FIRST DAY OF A NEW START? More likely just another first day of a false start. But maybe I'm on my way again. I just have to stop reading all those blogs written by skinny girls who make cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment