Tuesday 15 March 2011

Who's bright idea was this anyway??

Really.

Mr Blogbaker is away for a couple of nights and I've given up coffee and wine?? Well, in lieu of coffee and wine (and husband) I am baking. More of those chocolate cake cookies with the peanut butter icing. I'm trying to pretend that I'm not just baking them so I had an excuse to make the icing. 'Cause damn that stuff is gooood.

Also, I'm procrastinating. I have a lot of stuff to do (not just the basic housework stuff which is a given). Here are the things I should be doing:

1. Studying for my theory test. My driving instructor is getting quite annoyed that I haven't sat the test yet.

2. Making baby shoes. I have 4 babies and one on the way to make some for.

3. Designing a mural for my son's school. I have to paint it on Friday.

4. Making a Cbeebies birthday card. My daughter's 2nd birthday is coming up next month. The cards have to be in 4 weeks before the big day.

So that's my list. And what am I doing? I'm sat here writing a blog while eating a chocolate cake cookie smothered in peanut butter cream cheese icing.

I guess on the plus side it's not a whole bowl of peanut butter cream cheese icing....not yet anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment